CHILDREN AT WEDDINGS ..... | DIRK VAN DER WERFF - WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY

CHILDREN AT WEDDINGS .....


I love having children at weddings, they bring a life and vitality to the proceedings .. if they're well behaved of course!
Luckily, I haven't come across one badly behaved child in the past 6 years and usually they are lucky enough to have good parents who offer them a lot of love and support.
I have hundreds of lovely images from weddings of children enjoying their day, and there's quite a few on this blog already, but editing a wedding recently I came across this one from last summer that I had forgotten about .. it's a great image from Rick and Deborah's wedding at Crathorne Hall in North Yorkshire

My latest wedding news and photographs HERE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT HERE:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT HERE: