WEDDING TESTIMONIAL FROM NICOLA AND DAVID'S WEDDING AT HARDWICKE HALL AND ST MARY MAGDELENE CHURCH HART VILLAGE | DIRK VAN DER WERFF - WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY

WEDDING TESTIMONIAL FROM NICOLA AND DAVID'S WEDDING AT HARDWICKE HALL AND ST MARY MAGDELENE CHURCH HART VILLAGE














Nicola and David have kindly offered a review of my wedding photography service during their wedding at Hardwicke Hall at Heselden after their church service at St Mary Magdelene Church, Hart Village.

"......Dirk was exactly the wedding photographer we needed.

He photographed our special day in a relaxed, informal way – just another one of our guests. Before our wedding we chatted a lot, exchanged e-mails and he visited us at home on a number of occasions, a thoroughly excellent service and put us at our easy even before the day.

Everyone that I have spoken to enthuses about our wedding photographs, from as far away as Australia. I knew what I wanted, we both did, no formal lines, rehearsed smiles and what Dirk has created are some fantastic images, portraying the day exactly as it was.

I smiled all day because I was having a wonderful time not because I was being pushed around to do a whole series of photographs just for the photographer's portfolio.

No “smile please” just fun!

The wedding photography package is excellent value and we ordered two individual parent photobooks and a modern wedding book for ourselves, which I regularly look at and smile, - our wedding day comes flooding back.

My mum’s friends have told me she loves her book and likes taking it to show the day to everyone and anyone!.

We can recommend Dirk wholeheartedly, everything worked as it should all day and Dirk’s input was just the icing on the cake.

I don’t believe the images Dirk captured can be topped.

A wonderful day portrayed by the perfect photographer for us....."

Nicola Banks


Outstanding natural wedding photography across the north east and beyond .

My latest wedding news and photographs HERE:

More Photographs from Nicola's wedding day at Hardwick Hall HERE

DIRK VAN DER WERFF

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT HERE:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT HERE: