NEED TO BOOK YOUR WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER - COME AND MEET ME AT THE REDWORTH HALL WEDDING FAIR THIS WEEKEND | DIRK VAN DER WERFF - WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY

NEED TO BOOK YOUR WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER - COME AND MEET ME AT THE REDWORTH HALL WEDDING FAIR THIS WEEKEND

Redworth Hall Hotel's wedding fair is this weekend - and you can meet me there between 11am and 4pm.

I will have some great wedding albums to show you with some wonderful photograp
hs from my late 2008 weddings, and of course some Redworth Hall wedding albums too.

One of my favourite weddings last year at Redworth Hall Hotel was Anne and David's intimate family wedding.


We only did one group shot, and it made the front page of their fantastic 40 page coffee table album showing of
f almost 200 images from their great wedding celebration.

I hope you like these photographs from their day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT HERE:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT HERE: