TWO WEDDINGS AT CRATHORNE HALL IN A WEEK - UPDATED ... | DIRK VAN DER WERFF - WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY

TWO WEDDINGS AT CRATHORNE HALL IN A WEEK - UPDATED ...


As I often say on my BLOG, Crathorne Hall Hotel near Yarm in North Yorkshire is one of my favourite wedding locations in the north of England.

It has style and elegance, the staff are great, the ambiance is fantastic and the building and grounds are just great for photography!


On Saturday I was privileged to be a part of Sarah and Martin's wedding at Crathorne Hall - even though the weather was pretty awful most of the day, and today I am the official photographer at Karen and Andy's wedding at Crathorne Hall.

UPDATED!!! My photograph is from Sarah and Martin's wedding at Crathorne Hall - as she makes a last minute check in the mirror before greeting her guests!

If you would like me to be the official photographer at your Crathorne hall Hotel wedding, just ring for FREE on 0800 804 7270 or my mobile on 0778 7150966


MORE DETAILS ON MY WEBSITE HERE


My latest wedding news and photographs HERE


View recent reviews, wedding albums and video slideshows HERE:



DIRK VAN DER WERFF


No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT HERE:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT HERE: