TALLULAH LOVE WEDDING LINGERIE FOR A SPECIAL BRIDE | DIRK VAN DER WERFF - WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY

TALLULAH LOVE WEDDING LINGERIE FOR A SPECIAL BRIDE





It's nice to post something fun every now and again - and today's the day!

My friend Michelle has a great new company called Tallulah Love, a new and exciting addition to the luxury lingerie market - and based in north east England too!

The range was first shown in Paris at the Salon International de la Lingerie show in January 2010. Michelle is the ex design director at Playboy Intimates UK with over 12 years experience in the Lingerie industry.

"Having worked in the industry for 12 years gaining my training working for Marks and Spencer's supplier Claremont I then went on to design for a UK fashion house who supplies to Topshop, Miss Selfridge and many others.

I realised I wanted to work in the Branded sector and was given the position of White Label Lingerie designer for Playboy Intimates. I worked with the team to create a 1950's style vintage line for Playboy and quickly progressed to Design Manager. I believe that this wealth of experience has given me a fabulous insight into what women and buyers want from lingerie. My burning desire to create my own line came around 5 years ago.

I finally took a leap of faith and 2 years ago I left Playboy to start working towards this goal to own and create my own lingerie brand. It's taken months of sourcing, designing, planning and soul searching to get to this point and I am so proud to say that my vision has become a reality.

"Tallulah Love is here". The range is very contemporary yet has a nod to vintage. The styling, marketing and branding all echo luxury glamour and the range is said to have a very “high end fashion” appeal.

Tallulah Love Luxury Lingerie’s first photo shoot was held in a wonderfully enchanting London town house which hasn’t been altered since 1847 and so was the perfect backdrop for the vintage inspired range.

The latest 2010 collection was shot at delightful boutique hotel 40 Winks...quoted as one of the world's most beautiful hotels by German Vogue.

If you want something a little bit different for your wedding lingerie, that's you ladies, not your fella! ... then have a look at Michelle's website or email her: michelle@tallulahlove.com

She would be absolutely delighted to hear from you!

TOTALLY BRILLIANT PHOTOGRAPHS BY LARA JADE.

DIRK VAN DER WERFF

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT HERE:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT HERE: