BATH SPA HOTEL WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER REVIEW | DIRK VAN DER WERFF - WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY

BATH SPA HOTEL WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER REVIEW

BATH SPA HOTEL WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHS:
SALLY AND HER BRIDAL PARTY

BATH SPA HOTEL WEDDING PHOTOS:
SALLY AND ANDY HAVING FUN

BATH WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHERS:
HERE COMES THE CONFETTI!
HOW LOVELY ......... 
I travelled to the five star Bath Spa Hotel to photograph Sally and Andy's special day in May .....
This is their review of my wedding photography services......
".....Dirk I cannot thank you enough for making our wedding in Bath so special.
You have such a gift and I knew instinctively and immediately upon meeting you that we would become firm friends - everyone at the wedding thought that you were a member of our family - you most certainly are now!!
I absolutely loved the whole day and it was such a pleasure to share such special elements of it with you!
We are so grateful to you for your tireless efforts - it was magical...
I simply cannot express the delight I feel knowing that you were there to photograph our day and create the most exquisite record for the future! I am happy to share my joy and delight at meeting you to any future bride!
It's curious but my heart almost misses a beat at the thought that we may NOT have found you!
You are without question or doubt a secret that must be shared!.......
Much love - Sal and Andy x


VIEW THE SNEAK PEEK OF THEIR WEDDING DAY HERE
READ ALL MY REVIEWS HERE
Ring me on 0778 7150966 and CHECK YOUR DATE and I will travel anywhere in the UK or abroad to photograph your wedding naturally in a reportage style
DIRK VAN DER WERFF

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT HERE:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT HERE: