Crathorne Hall Wedding Photographs - A Favourite | DIRK VAN DER WERFF - WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY

Crathorne Hall Wedding Photographs - A Favourite



CRATHORNE HALL WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER:
MY FAVOURITE WEDDING IMAGE - TAKEN AT CRATHORNE HALL
This is one of my favourite wedding photographs taken ever .. and it happened to be at one of my favourite UK wedding venues, Crathorne Hall in North Yorkshire
It was taken at Crathorne Hall in 2007 at Jo and Jez's fab celebrations.
I heard screaming and shouting and giggles .. saw the groomsman coming up the hill at the bottom of the lawn .. bang, bang ..
I used a Canon 5D with a Sigma 70-200 EX f2.8 lens
I LOVE this so much, it's the backdrop for my exhibition unit for wedding fairs .....
I was once told by a member of the public 
it was a lucky shot ...  Hmmm, 25 years in the making maybe .. 
DIRK VAN DER WERFF

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT HERE:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT HERE: