Wynyard hall Wedding Photography Review 2013 from Kevin and Rachel | DIRK VAN DER WERFF - WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY

Wynyard hall Wedding Photography Review 2013 from Kevin and Rachel

WYNYARD HALL WEDDING REVIEW FROM KEVEN AND RACHEL'S DECEMBER WEDDING

MY Reviews are HERE
MY  Facebook Page is HERE
MY Twitter Page is HERE
CONTACT ME on 0778 7150966
OR Contact me HERE
MY Website is HERE
MY Pinterest Inspiration is HERE
SKYPE ME on ' aqphotos.com '
I loved being part of Rachel and Kevin's great day of wedding celebrations in December at Wynyard Hall.
Such a sweet couple with great family and friends.
Rachel has decided to embarrass me by writing a review of my performance as her wedding photographer!
"......As soon as we got engaged and started to think about our wedding plannning, I knew that wedding photography would play a big part of our day.
After all that planning, money and effort spent on the little details, it's only memories and the photographs which live on and last!

I started by just Googling for photographs of wedding venues I liked.
I came across Dirk's wedding blog and straight away knew that he was the wedding photographer I was after - his images were just perfect, capturing the atmosphere of the day and showing natural shots of special moments!
It also gave me a clear idea as to how he treats his brides and grooms, I knew we wouldn't feel like a number or just another booking in the diary, and I was right!

Dirk worked really hard with us, and our family to make us all feel comfortable long before the big day so that during the actual wedding it is almost as if Dirk is part of the family.
He is there when you wanted him to catch certain shots, but blends into the background too, catching all those natural shots, and this really makes for a relaxed atmosphere on the day, but also makes beautiful photographs.
Looking at mine there were so many photographs of moments I had forgotten, or of little details from the decor/venue which I had planned but hadn't remembered either, all beautifully shown in Dirk's photographs of our wedding at Wynyard Hall.

As you can tell I really can't recommend Dirk highly enough! 
But what made me realise I had made the right decision was on our pre-wed shoot.
A cold but sunny day in Osmotherly, me, the bride, slipped over and fell in mud on all fours, completely covering my smart white jeans...and Dirk didn't point and laugh!! 

Ever the professional, but with warm and a friendly approach, Dirk truly is made to photograph weddings, and if you want beautiful wedding photographs without being herded by some bossy photographer, then he is definitely the man for you!

Thanks Dirk, we will treasure our pictures for ever, I can't stop looking at them!!!..."
Rachel and Kevin
See the sneak peek of Rachel and Kevin's wedding at Wynyard Hall HERE
View lots of Dirk van der Werff's other Wynyard Hall Weddings HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT HERE:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT HERE: