Easby Hall and Crathorne Hall wedding photography review | DIRK VAN DER WERFF - WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY

Easby Hall and Crathorne Hall wedding photography review

Easby Hall wedding photography review
WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER REVIEW FROM REBECCA AND SERHIY, AT EASBY HALL AND CRATHORNE HALL
Easby Hall and Crathorne Hall wedding photography review from Rebecca Bodnar

 Well, where do I begin in writing a review of Dirk?! 
Okay deep breath and here I go! If your looking for the short review then here it is… 
" .... Book Dirk if you want stunning wedding photographs that will capture every detail to perfection and make you and your husband/wife look amazing....." 
If you want the long review to back this up then keep reading!
When you set about planning a wedding you have a huge list of things to tackle. Finding a photographer was for me one of the boring jobs on the list.
Firstly I didn't know anything about photography and secondly I thought it was really expensive for what it was.
I completely underestimated how important a photographer would be! 
His support leading up to the wedding was astonishing, he was there offering help as if our wedding was the only one in his calendar. He is always at hand even when the help is way and above his role of a photographer. … 
For instance when I was finding it nearly impossible to find a particular grey silk handkerchief the next thing I knew he was asking his wedding contacts if they knew of anywhere to find one!! His knowledge is better than any wedding magazine and through his contacts he helped us contact a videographer who he knew would do a brilliant job. We also had a lovely christmas card from him wishing us a happy last christmas as Mr and Miss! 
All of this would be irrelevant if he was useless with a camera however after seeing our photographs it is all just icing on the cake.   
Dirk has a little quote that we giggled at when we first met him. …'its all about confidence and trust, confidence and trust' he said. 
At the time we thought it was a typical photographers chat up line! (Sorry Dirk). However when it came to the tense planning weeks before the wedding, he was the one person that we had complete confidence and trust in to produce brilliant photographs. On our wedding day he arrived like he was an old friend and took relaxed photographs of everyone without being intrusive and over bearing. When we needed him too, he took charge of getting the photographs my husband and I had requested without faffing about so we didn't miss being with our guests.
My only concern with Dirk was that his laid back and chilled out attitude might not produce any photos that I haven't already seen of myself, after all a bride wants to look her absolute best on her wedding day! 
However within 24hours of the wedding he produced picture after picture of my husband and I that took our breath away. One happy bride!!        
I am sat here a week after our wedding with a range of photographs that make me smile, giggle and cry.
Dirk has managed to capture every detail of our wedding that I was afraid we would forget in years to come. My dress is now in a bag hung up but I just need to look at the photos he has given us to be transported back to the laughter and happiness of day.
He is worth every penny and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him.

I will definitely not underestimate a photographer again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT HERE:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT HERE: