ANNE AND DAVID'S WEDDING AT BARCELO REDWORTH HALL | DIRK VAN DER WERFF - WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY

ANNE AND DAVID'S WEDDING AT BARCELO REDWORTH HALL




Anne and David are a great couple and from the moment I first met with them at Redworth hall, I knew we would get on well and I very much looked forward to their small intimate wedding this summer.

I'm in the middle of their album design at the moment and realised that in the hash and dash of work during summer, their's was one of a number of weddings that I haven't posted to my BLOG yet .. so over the next week or four I'll be posting additional weddings and pre-wedding portraits photography to catch up!


Anne and David live near Leeds, but had their wedding close to where Anne's mum and dad lived to make things easier for them to be there, and Redworth Hall is a terrific wedding venue, with lots of options from the grandest wedding of all to more intimate civil wedding ceremonies.


The day went off really well - David's son was best man, the weather was really good for summer 2008 and we all had a great day - and I was really pleased with the photographs which really reflect a great wedding at Redworth Hall!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT HERE:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT HERE: