PAUL AND LUCY'S WEDDING AT SEAHAM HALL HOTEL AND SPA | DIRK VAN DER WERFF - WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY

PAUL AND LUCY'S WEDDING AT SEAHAM HALL HOTEL AND SPA


LUCY AND PAUL AT SEAHAM HALL FOR THEIR WEDDING
I love photographing weddings at Seaham Hall Hotel and Spa - it's just such a unique location and quite a magnificent small hotel.
Seaham Hall is where Lord Byron married Lady Annabella Milbanke in 1815.It’s licensed for civil weddings and is an fantastic place for a great wedding celebration. 
The food is superlative, the service is seamless and the place just oozes style.
I met with Paul and Lucy recently and talked about their wedding day in August, I showed them some of the wonderful A3 size USA photobooks I now offer and they loved them!
We talked for ages, about their day and about the photography with their delightful daughter having fun around us too.I felt that we hit it off and I was very much looking forward to being part of their day.
Luckily, they were impressed enough to book me to capture their special day with some wonderful natural wedding images at Seaham Hall!

UPDATE .... PAUL AND LUCY'S WEDDING AT SEAHAM HALL IS HERE


DIRK VAN DER WERFF

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT HERE:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT HERE: