CRATHORNE HALL WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY - WEDDING REVIEWS AND WEDDING PHOTOS | DIRK VAN DER WERFF - WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY

CRATHORNE HALL WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY - WEDDING REVIEWS AND WEDDING PHOTOS


Catherine and Chris looked so in love and seemed to have the BEST wedding day with their close family and friends who mainly travelled from Leeds for their wedding. 

I first met with Catherine and her chief bridesmaid and her mum at Crathorne Hall more than 10 months ago, but didn't meet with Chris until later.
He wasn't particulalrly enamoured with the photographers he had already met - but luckily, I turned him around and assured his that I was going to take great photographs of him and Catherine sharing their day with friends and family and that all my best photographs would be of them chilling out and relaxing - with just 10 minutes for family groups shots and some posed images I had in mind!
I was there for more than 10 hours in the end, so there are LOTS of great photographs. I had a ball - so I hope you like some of their early photographs.
Luckily too, Niels and Sylvia from the fantastic Ever After Videos were on hand too - and you can already see their fine efforts in a very much cut-down 5 minute slice of video on their website HERE

If you would like me to capture great images of your fabulous wedding at Crathorne Hall - naturally, with no stress then ring me in the office on 01429 423165 or my mobile on 0778 7150966 .. if we have a meeting, I will travel to you. If you live elsewhere iun the country ior abroad and are planning your wedding at Crathorne Hall or anywhere else in the country, I'm more than happy to speak with you or converse through Facebook or Skype if you wish and meet you when you are in the area next time.

READ MY WEDDING REVIEWS HERE

READ ABOUT COST / PRICES / INVESTMENT HERE

DIRK VAN DER WERFF



No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT HERE:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT HERE: