North East Wedding Photographer | DIRK VAN DER WERFF - WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY

North East Wedding Photographer

DIRK VAN DER WERFF WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY
DIRK VAN DER WERFF WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY'S LATEST WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHS AND GALLERIES AND PAGES - UPDATED!
Pinterest has proven very popular during 2013, and I've added three new sections to my Pinterest site
Firstly I've compiled a selection of wedding photographs that I completed recently at Wynyard Golf Club wedding photography from Alison, Victoria and Ruth's weddings at the venue in north east England.
I've also added a page for Seaham Hall wedding photography which has recently undergone an extensive refurbishment under new owners - weddings at Seaham Hall will cost between £15,000 - £30,000 for exclusive use. The page features photographs from Lucy, Lyndsey and Lynne's weddings at this popular wedding venue.
I've also added a page for Headlam Hall wedding photography, this is such a popular wedding venue and my recent clients include Charlotte, Rachel, Rohanne and Amanda, check them out HERE.
I've also been busy updating my official Facebook Business page HERE as well as adding new wedding gallery pages and new wedding location photography pages on my website too
Check out the newly updated Wynyard Hall Wedding Photography page HERE and the updated Ellingham Hall wedding photography page HERE.
Crathorne Hall Wedding photography is popular, so I've updated my location gallery page HERE too as well as the wedding photography page for Redworth hall wedding photographs HERE and the new Pinterest page HERE.
Check me out on Twitter HERE and make sure my website is in your Bookmarks too - HERE.
My North Yorkshire wedding photography location gallery page has also been updated HERE and on Pinterest HERE
MY Reviews are HERE
MY  Facebook Page is HERE
MY Twitter Page is HERE
CONTACT ME on 0778 7150966
OR Contact me HERE
MY Website is HERE
MY Pinterest Inspiration is HERE
SKYPE ME on ' aqphotos.com '
Dirk van der Werff


No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT HERE:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT HERE: