BEAUTIFUL BRIDEMAIDS AND PAGE BOY AT NICOLA AND DAVID'S WEDDING | DIRK VAN DER WERFF - WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY

BEAUTIFUL BRIDEMAIDS AND PAGE BOY AT NICOLA AND DAVID'S WEDDING


I was ploughing through some images from recent weddings today for a new video slideshow I'm putting together for my website, on Google Video, YouTube and MySpace.

I had a good response from the last one and potential brides and grooms seemed to appreciate the opportunity to get a feel for my work as a wedding photographer with a certain style and personal attention.


This is one of the photographs I had overlooked last time and now it really catches my eye.


I'm not sure if it works better as a colour image or as a black and white photograph, but I do like it a lot.
It was taken at Nicola and David's Wedding at St Mary Magdeline Church at Hart Village on the outskirts of Hartlepool - a really picturesque Saxon church with a sense of history and purpose, and a great favourite with brides in the area.

The bridesmaids and page boy were delightful and we made some great photographs later in the day at the reception at Hardwick Hall at Heselden Village.

My latest wedding news and photographs HERE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT HERE:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT HERE: