ELEANOR AND CLIVE'S WEDDING AT LUMLEY CASTLE ... AND THE MEMORIES IT BROUGHT BACK..... | DIRK VAN DER WERFF - WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY

ELEANOR AND CLIVE'S WEDDING AT LUMLEY CASTLE ... AND THE MEMORIES IT BROUGHT BACK.....



Eleanor and Clive's wedding is going to be at Lumley Castle in 2009.

I was chatting with them on the phone last night at their home in Brittany about their pre-wedding portrait session next month when they are back in the area to visit friends and relatives.

Talking about Lumley Castle brought back two memories, both very random.


First memory is from about 5 years ago.

I was standing in front of the great hall at Lumley Castle in the car park on a really, really chilly February day.


A friend I was with shouted at me to turn around - and his voice was full of alarm. When I turned around there was a curtain of snow drifting across the main lawn leading to the golf course.


Literally a wall of white on one side and bright sun and green grass on the other side ...... quite one of the most weird things I have ever seen.

The other memory that came back to me was of hair .. the hair of a bridesmaid at Jennifer's wedding at Lumley Castle about three years ago. ..............it looked a picture. I hope you like it!

My latest wedding news and photographs HERE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT HERE:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT HERE: