LEILA AND LEWIS' WEDDING AT SUNDERLAND NATIONAL GLASS CENTRE | DIRK VAN DER WERFF - WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY

LEILA AND LEWIS' WEDDING AT SUNDERLAND NATIONAL GLASS CENTRE

LEILA AND LEWIS AT SUNDERLAND GLASS CENTRE AS A STORM HITS THE AREA
UPDATED - IMAGE ABOVE IS FROM THEIR WEDDING AT SUNDERLAND GLASS CENTRE - SEE LINK BELOW FOR A SNEAL PEAK AT SOME OF THE OTHERS!
I've never been asked to capture wedding photographs at Sunderland's National Glass Centre before - though I often thought it would be a very interesting contemporary wedding venue and location.
In the middle of summer, a south facing location on the north bank of the mighty River Wear allows the sun to track right around a spacious airy wedding venue until it sets in the west later in the evening - and that's what caught the eye and imagination of Leila and Lewis whom I went to visit in Sunderland at their home a week or two ago.
They have some great ideas to make their wedding day a great family celebration - something a little bit different to the normal, and luckily they have chosen me to be part of their wedding day at Sunderland's National Glass Centre. LATEST!!! THE IMAGES I CREATED AT LEWIS AND LEILA'S BEAUTIFUL WEDDING DAY CELEBRATIONS AT SUNDERLAND NATIONAL GLASS CENTRE ARE HERE

If you would like me to be a small but important part of your wedding day at the Sunderland International Glass centre - or anywhere else in the country or across the world, then I would be happy to hear about your plans!
Telephone me in the office up to 6pm on 01429423165 or on my mobile at any other time on 0778 7150966
READ MY WEDDING REVIEWS HERE



READ ABOUT COST / PRICES / INVESTMENT HERE
DIRK VAN DER WERFF 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT HERE:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT HERE: