LOUISE AND IAIN'S PRE-WEDDING PORTRAIT SHOOT AT JESMOND DENE BEFORE THEIR WINTER WEDDING AT JESMOND DENE HOUSE HOTEL | DIRK VAN DER WERFF - WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY

LOUISE AND IAIN'S PRE-WEDDING PORTRAIT SHOOT AT JESMOND DENE BEFORE THEIR WINTER WEDDING AT JESMOND DENE HOUSE HOTEL


I first met with Louise and Iain and their parents for high tea at Jesmond Dene House Hotel way back in spring of 2008.

We seemed to get on well, and they had picked my photographs out of a whole load of favourites they found while researching wedding photographers on the internet.

Originally from the north east of England, they were working in Dublin at the time, so it was a busy weekend for them and their family, but I felt we got on well - there was a positive feeling in the air and I was so pleased when I got a phone call while working in Barcelona, from Iain in Dublin. to say that they wanted me to share their day and be their official wedding photographer on Saturday December 19th 2009.

They are FUN people, and their wedding is going to a great relaxing wedding day full of laughter and love with all their most important family and friends around them.

I always meet with a bride and groom before their big day, it gives us another chance to talk, walk and chat about the big day, instill confidence and relationship, so that when it comes to the wedding day, they're not worried or stressed about me and about photography, because they realise that all of my best photographs will come from them and their family and guests having a fantastic day of celebration, chilled out and happy.

It's my aim to have as good a time as everyone else. I will be working ever so hard of course, but it will be such a pleasure to be part of the day.

During our walk and talk in Jesmond Dene, a place which was so important in their courtship and engagement I took some lovely photographs too - so I hope you also enjoy their favourite


DIRK VAN DER WERFF

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT HERE:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT HERE: