Tynemouth Wedding Photography Review from Jennifer and Simon | DIRK VAN DER WERFF - WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY

Tynemouth Wedding Photography Review from Jennifer and Simon

WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER REVIEW: JENNIFER AND SIMON
Jennifer and Simon were married earlier this year, and what a great day of wedding celebration it was too at Earsdon and Tynemouth.
Jennifer has made me turn red with this glowing review, but I'm sure it will be of use to those brides and grooms to-be as they consider their wedding photography and their choise of wedding photographer.

".......For several months before Simon proposed I had sneakily started to look around the web for wedding venues in the North East. Naughty I know but having waited patiently for 6 years I wanted to be all prepared and ready to go when Simon proposed - and Simon expected nothing less from me!
The one website that kept popping up time and time again was Dirks blog and I was soon hooked, I used his site as a wedding brochure for all the venues and fell in love with the relaxed smiley nature of his photos. What I think though sealed the deal was his beautifully written personal accounts of the couples, and their kind words said in return. He sounded like he truly got to know the couples and the families in the year(s) leading up to the big day, so when we finally got engaged and set our date I thought of no one else to call for our photographer than Dirk.
From that first call I made to Dirk in January he made me feel relaxed and at ease. He was patient and understanding when I had to keep postponing our initial meeting due to my work abroad, and when my Chief Bridesmaid/future sister-in-law and I finally met up with Dirk at the Grand Hotel, Tynemouth exactly one year before the wedding, we instantly fell in love with him. It felt like we'd been friends for years and we swapped stories and laughter for a good 40mins before any of us had realised that we'd not even spoken about the wedding or photography. Needless to say I spoke with Simon evening and we hired Dirk without ever meeting another photographer.
Simon finally met Dirk in Scarborough on Valentines Day for our pre-wed photo-shoot; as Dirk explained it was really just some time to get to know each other better and get to feel a little bit more relaxed in front of "a strange man" with a camera. We had a wonderful time, it was my childhood home so I loved showing them both around the castle, harbour and south beach, and that we also came away with some fantastic photos of the two of us was just a bonus! After our day trip out together Simon came away happy that our wedding day was going to be captured naturally without too much fuss, we'd made the right decision with Dirk - as if there was ever any doubt?
Our wedding day went perfectly without a hitch and Dirk didn't miss a beat. He almost dissolved into the guests and got the most superb shots that people didn't even realise were being taken! He also keep us on track for the beach photos we so desperately wanted. The weather hadn't played ball after the church so just after desert Dirk came up to us on the top table to remind us that the sun would soon be setting, so we grabbed my wellies and invited the guests to forego there coffees if they'd like to join us for a brisk early March paddle. We're so glad we did, as with the last moments of the setting sun Dirk took some of the best photos of the day!
Dirk you are a true star and we can't thank you enough for capturing the story of our day so beautifully and making it eternal...."


How lovely ..  If you would like me to be your wedding photographer, ANYWHERE in the UK or abroad for a destination wedding - check your date now as I only photograph a limited amount of weddings each year, to make sure that you are never 'just another bride' ....
Ring now on 0778 7150966
DIRK VAN DER WERFF

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT HERE:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT HERE: