Wynyard Hall Wedding Photography Review from Niki | DIRK VAN DER WERFF - WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY

Wynyard Hall Wedding Photography Review from Niki

WYNYARD HALL WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY:
NIKI IN HER FAIRYTALE WEDDING DRESS AT WYNYARD HALL
Niki and Steve have both been married before .. in fact all their children were involved in this wedding too!
What a great day it was for everyone, particularly for the bride and groom Steve and Niki I thought, they both knew they had finally found their soul-mate. So it was nice when Niki (and Steve) took time out to thank me for the time and effort I took in capturing the essence and atmosphere and the fun of their day.
"... Dirk van der Werff was recommended to me by my cousin Sue who had commissioned him for her only daughter Jo's wedding at Crathorne Hall.
She had saved all her daughter's life to give her the best wedding possible and that's why she hired Dirk because she wanted the best ... and that's just what she got.
I went to my cousins house and saw the beautiful wedding album and photographs Dirk had captured and I was amazed.

I loved how natural the photography was, people were happy and enjoying a wedding unaware that they were being photographed, and I knew there and then we had found our wedding photographer.
We arranged to meet up at our house and straight away felt at ease with Dirk, and by the time he left we felt like we had known him all our lives - a friend or part of the family.
My husband to-be Steve hated having his photograph taken and if anyone remembers an episode of Friends, the one where Chandler has to smile for his engagement photos, they will know what I mean.

Steve was just like Chandler .. but he couldnt smile ... 
So I was amazed when we had our pre-wedding photographs taken, Steve looked great and even had a few smiles! 
On our Wedding day was even better. There isn't one photograph of Steve that I don't like and even Steve was pleased.... 
Steve and I wanted Dirk to just capture all our family and friends naturally and we didnt want the old boring photographs where the bride's family all stare at the lens then the groom's family etc.... we had that at our first weddings, and it was just awful.
We love our wedding book and presentation box with 400 final edited photographs as hard-copy prints,  but the hardest job was picking our favourites to go in the album ... 
Dirk certainly had his work cut out on our wedding day as there were 9 bridesmaids, 5 pageboys, 3 ushers and a partridge in a pear tree!.
Anyone thinking of getting hitched I would thoroughly recommend Dirk as I have done to my family and friends.
If any prospective bride would like to see our wedding book - you're welcome to come and see it ,.... Dirk is the best and if the best is what you want you need to book him :) 
Thank you Dirk for making our wedding so special by capturing everything you did.
You truly are a friend for life and when you're in the area, pop around for a pot of tea!
Niki 
xx
SEE THEIR SNEAK PEEK PHOTOGRAPHS - 20 IMAGES FROM 400+ THAT TELL THE STORY OF THEIR DAY - HERE

Wedding photography costs from £1250, with the most popular package at £1475 which includes a pre-wedding shoot and a signing board, up to 400 hard-copy gallery proof-prints in a presentation box, a dedicated website, all final edited images on a CD, a Highlights wedding book, together with great customer experience and outstanding personalised customer service and satisfaction.
For additional images and news and special offers, add me as a friend on Facebook HERE
DIRK VAN DER WERFF

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT HERE:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT HERE: