Wynyard Hall Wedding Photography Review from the Groom! | DIRK VAN DER WERFF - WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY

Wynyard Hall Wedding Photography Review from the Groom!

WYNYARD HALL WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHERS:
STEVE SWINGS HIS WIFE NIKI AROUND THE DANCE FLOOR AT WYNYARD HALL
View sneak peek wedding photographs from Nicolle and Wayne's summer wedding at Wynyard Hall HERE
View sneak peek images from Caroline and Antony's summer wedding photography at Wynyard Hall HERE with my Wynyard Hall Pinterest Inspiration board HERE
Wedding reviews are an important part of a professional wedding photographer's portfolio, and I'm lucky that so many of my brides kindly offer their thoughts about my involvement in their family celebrations.
The relationship that I build with my brides and grooms and often their family, even before the wedding day itself means that on the day, everyone is relaxed and happy. I become part of the day, rather than the man who stops and interupts and makes everything a pain and stressful
It's rare that I get a review from a groom, so it's great to have a view from Steve who married Niki at Wynyard Hall, and Steve, as you will read, was a bit worried about having a photographer at his wedding.
".... We heard about dirk from Niki's cousin Sue. I didn't know what to expect when I heard that a Dirk van der Werff was coming to see us about wedding photos, being the groom, I had just carried along in the tidal wave of preperations and arrangements so I shrugged my shoulders and waited to see this blonde moustached six foot something bloke to turn up on a bicyle and clogs and start saying how "he was jus goink to fotograf sum fantashtik pikturs "... 
However, who actualy turned up was a true north-east lad as I would say. 
I hate smiling, I'm not photogenic in the slightest and was dreading the staged "stand there and do this ...ok ..left a bit, left a bit ..now smile " approach.
How wrong could I have been?
Dirk put me at ease straight away, Niki and I talked about what we wanted to achieve with the photographs which was a relaxed, intimate, informal representation of our big day. Dirk arranged for a pre-wedding photo-shoot so we could get to know each other a little more, as I lived in Morecambe and work in Khazakstan at the moment, so on the big day Dirk could just mingle and do his thing as a guest at the wedding.
We had a laugh filled afternoon at Wynyard Hall where me and 'the missus-to-be' posed for some pictures as Dirk just snapped away .. and bugger me I found myself doing something I NEVER do, I smiled, slightly, and didnt even know I was doing it... (see image above..)
On the big day Dirk was there very early at Wynyard Hall and even caught me turning up with my support crew of ushers and best man in the streched limo.....the big day was great ..only a few contrived photos to please the older generations before the wedding breakfast and the rest of the day was spent just enjoying the guests company and my lovely wife and not even knowing we were being photographed....it was honestly that unobtrusive.....
Nobody realised that Dirk was telling the story of our day and that in his mind a wedding book was being generated ...and what an wedding book !!! 
I cannot believe that the whole essence, character, charm and emotion of the day was captured in such an artistic and natural but perfectly clear and sharp and true way.
So any grooms out there who are wondering about the whole 'Do I HAVE to smile thing' ...Well no ..you dont have to smile but that doesn't matter because you will smile naturally while interacting and laughing with friends and relatives, and IT WILL BE CAPTURED, you just won't notice its been done ....until you see the mindblowing results which in reality when you have the A3 wedding book in your hands puts everything into another dimension all together.....FANTASTIC! 
If I could go back in time I would not change a thing, and I can heartily recommend Dirk to be your wedding photographer
STEVE NELLIS
View some 'sneak peek' images from the final 400 photographs which told the story of Niki and Steve's Wynyard Hall wedding HERE
If you would like me to be part of your family wedding celebrations at your own wedding at Wynyard Hall Country House Hotel, or just to chat about your wedding plans, in the north east, north Yorkshire, Cumbria, The Borders, or anywhere in the UK, ring ME on 0778 7150966.
Wedding photography costs from £1250, with the most popular package at £1475 which includes a pre-wedding shoot and a signing board, up to 400 hard-copy gallery proof-prints in a presentation box, a dedicated website, all final edited images on a CD, a Highlights wedding book, together with great customer experience and outstanding personalised customer service and satisfaction.
For additional images and news and special offers, add me as a friend on Facebook HERE
DIRK VAN DER WERFF

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT HERE:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT HERE: